2017 Course Map
You will be faced with 21 insane obstacles spread out over a 3.2 mile course covered in hills, mud, and swamps! We have some of the most fun and challenging obstacles of any race, anywhere! Check out the descriptions below!
2017 Course Obstacles
1. Mudstacle – Crawl through muck and slime, over mounds of mud and obstacles!
2. Da Hopper – Hop over hurdles from 2-4 feet high!
3. Balance Logs – One Two Many- Try to walk a straight line across the wobbly planks!
4. Glory Hole – Glory Hole- Aren’t you a little curious?
5. Swingy Dingy – Use your grip to get to the other side!
6. Spider Ladder – A spider catches its prey in a web, and locates it by the vibration on each line. Which line your neighbor steps on, could effect the line you are stepping on!
7. Sling Shot – You get one shot to avoid the mud pit!
8. Rope Climb – Climb a 14 foot rope and ring the bell!
9. Alpine Racing Challenge – Run through the downhill racing gates on steep hills!
10. Mister Mud – Slide down a 200 foot slip and slide into what else…more mud!
11. Over, Under, Through – A potpourri of obstacles to maneuver!
12. Dumpster Dive – Chill for a second in a dumpster full of ice water!
13. Double Diamond – Do you have enough left in the tank to make it up this short but steep section of hill?
14. Chain of Spools – Jumping, balance, and speed will help you here!
15. Rope Swing – Step up on the platform and swing off the 30 foot rope swing and plunge into the cool waters!
16. Tow Rope – Try to be one of the 1% of the people who can tow themselves across a single 180 foot rope between two poles without falling in the mud? You get a free beer if you can!
17. Tire Park – You’ll never look at tires the same!
18. Coco Beach – An 80 foot uphill belly crawl, in the sand, under a special beach blanket!
19. Pet Rock – Pick out a rock, take it around the block!
20. Balance Barrels – There’s nothing stable in this obstacle. You’ll need a perfect blend of speed and balance to keep from face planting!
21. Paul’s Size 24 Boot – Climb up and over Paul’s 16 foot tall and 16 foot long boot! You can use his shoelaces to help you!
*Obstacles are subject to change.